Mid-weight Digital Project Manager
Salary: £25-30k (depending on experience) + bonus
We work with some really great clients (UN, Mencap, AlertMe, Ealing Council) who we try to foster a collaborative relationship with, and focus on delivering great projects and service.
Working with such great clients requires vision to deliver project goals, quick thinking, incredible project management skills and an eye for detail and quality.
We need you to ensure your projects are completed to clients’ satisfaction on time and within agreed budgets. To be the main point of contact and ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner and exploring new project opportunities with them.
· Fabulous organisation skills
· Outstanding communications skills (English oral and written)
· Attention to detail
· Experience delivering websites, content management systems and digital services in a similar role
· Solid Excel skills
You need to be:
· A hands-on team player
· Passionate about online
· Able to manage multiple projects
· Agile experience would be very interesting
· Understanding of digital marketing would be a bonus
Why Glow Labs? We have a great collaborative and supporting team (and leadership) all who are very good at what they do. Glow Labs is growing fast, and it’s key that you fit in and get on with the guys and is someone we want to be around. Read more here http://glowlabs.co.uk/people/why-join/
Based in London – on site, no relocation